Nothing is better than enjoying the beautiful waters of Falls Lake. There are many fun-filled water activities to do at the lake, one being jet-skiing. Jet skiing is a fun and adventurous way to amplify your Falls Lake experience.
3 reasons Fall is a great time to rent a jet ski in Raleigh at Falls Lake is:
- Fun: Nothing delivers accelerated excitement like riding a jet ski. A jet ski pumps up the adrenaline and allows riders to explore the lake at high speeds. But, even better, you don’t have the hassle of maintaining a personal jet ski. Our jet skis at Motor Boatin are in pristine condition!
- Cost: Renting a jet ski is a cost-friendly, fun group activity with family or friends. Renting a jet-ski is an inexpensive thrill ride with customizable rates. Our rates allow renters to decide how long they want to be out on Falls Lake – whether a few hours or all day.
- Experience: Jet skiing is something exciting and new to experience. It’s a great way to get out of a comfort zone and take a risk. Whether riding solo or going with friends or family, jet skiing will be the highlight of your day at Falls Lake.
- Transportable: Our jets skis at Motor Boatin’ are stuck at Falls Lake! We love when our renters pick up our jet skis and take to other local lakes where they are meeting friend or family.
Ready to try Motor Boatin’s jet skis or jet skiing in Raleigh for the first time? We have a fantastic team ready to help set up your rental and teach you to use our equipment. Contact Motor-Boatin today at 919-800-9716 and let’s set up your next rental.
When vacationing somewhere tropical, many resorts or beaches have jet ski rentals right on the beach. This makes it so easy to rent and go! But, back at home, that can be hard. The jet ski rental companies on the beach typically rent by the hour.
Motor Boatin wants to make a trip to Falls Lake like a trip to the beach – we now offer jet ski rentals by the hour! This allows families in the Raleigh area the most time to do the most they can while at Falls Lake.
A few other things the watersport specialist suggest doing while at Falls Lake, in addition to jet skiing, are:
- Rent a Boat at Falls Lake. While jet skiing in Raleigh is great, so is renting a boat in Raleigh for half of a day. Renting a boat on Falls Lake allows for tubing, water skiing, or just relaxing.
- Fish on Falls Lake. After renting a jet ski in the morning and are out on a boat at Falls Lake in the afternoon, enjoy fishing! Falls Lake is a quieter lake than Jordan Lake which means we can offer great fishing opportunities.
- Falls Lake offers a camping area which will allow guests to stay with us for days and try all the recreational activities we can offer such as swimming, hiking, rock climbing, jet skiing, boating, and more.
Does it sound like it is time for a local vacation? Instead of going to a tropical beach, come out to Falls Lake in Raleigh. Contact Motor Boatin to book jet ski rentals and pontoon boat rentals in Raleigh, NC.
Summertime in Raleigh is hot! With temperatures in the mid to upper 90s, everyone is looking for a way to cool off. Spending a day with a set of rented jet skis is a great way to cool off in Raleigh! However, many people won’t rent jet skis or boats during the summer because they think they have to go to Jordan Lake and it is too crowded.
Great news! Motor-Boatin on Falls Lake offers jet ski rentals and pontoon rentals for Falls Lake. Falls Lake is much less populated than Jordan Lake and allows for a relaxing weekend to beat the Raleigh summer heat!
3 things to know before renting jet skis or pontoon boat at Motor Boatin on Falls Lake is:
- Many Renting Opportunities. It can get very hot very quickly and it may be too warm to spend the entire day on Falls Lake. No need to worry, we rent for half days, full days, or multiple days at a time.
- We Focus on Safety. We rent Yahama’s Waverunner’s jet skis which are some of the safest jet skis on the market. It is very important to us at Motor-Boatin to protect our patrons but also the general public who will be spending time at Falls Lake.
- Delivery Options. If a group of friends are heading to Jordan Lake or Harris Lake, but there are no jet skis left to rent, call us! We allow renters to take our Jet Skis from Falls Lake to any lake in North Carolina.
Does a Saturday with jet skis or pontoon boat on the lake sound great? Contact Motor-Boatin today to reserve a jet ski or set of jet skis for this weekend before it is too late.