Let your inner fisherman out for an afternoon! Even if you don’t have your own boat, you can still go out on the water and try to catch some fish on one of our fishing boats. At Motor-Boatin LLC, we rent out fishing boats for use in Raleigh, North Carolina, and we can provide everything you need to have a great day out on the water, including rods, fresh bait, a packed tackle box, and more.
Not only are our fishing boats perfect for a solo trip, but they’re also great for family entertainment. Bring your kids along with you and show them the value of patience as you wait in excitement for that first bite – they’ll love reeling in the catch and spending the day out on the water under the warm sun.
For your convenience, we deliver our fishing boats to Falls Lake. If you want to have your boat delivered to another lake — Harris Lake, Jordan Lake, Kerr Lake or another local lake — we can do that with an additional fee. Or, if you want to tow your fishing boat to another lake, you’re welcome to do so yourself without the additional fee. You can rent our fishing boats for one day or multiple days, depending on your plans.
To rent one of our fishing boats, you can use our convenient online system or call us directly to make your reservation. Contact us to make your next reservation or if you want more information!
Living the lake life means doing activities by and on the lake that make us happy. Whether it means enjoying time on the water with a fishing rod or renting a boat for a sunset cruise, spending time at Falls Lake is for everyone. Motor Boatin’ has fishing boat rentals and pontoon boat rentals for those looking for a fun lake activity.
5 steps to living the lake life are:
- Bring a positive attitude: Staying positive can help family and friends to also have a good time. There is a difference between planning out a day and stressing everyone out about the plan. Going along with what the day brings will result in a positive lake experience.
- Love nature: Enjoy the sunshine and fresh air while at Falls Lake. While boating around, feel the wind and the sun’s warmth. When spending time at the lake, relax and get rid of stress by being with nature. Wear the right safety gear and sun protection and the day at the lake will go well.
- Try lake activities: Make memories by renting a boat, planning a picnic, or fishing. There are plenty of activities at Falls Lake. Renting a fishing boat or having lunch/dinner on a pontoon boat are some of Motor Boatin’s favorite activities. If time runs out, come back and try out a different lake activity another day.
- Spend time with loved ones: Most of us do not get as much time to spend time with family and friends. Planning a day on the lake can help bring everyone together for a day full of fun and catching up.
- Slow down and enjoy the day: The work week is fast paced. Remember to slow down and take in the fresh air. Taking time to relax will help one feel better to take on the following day’s schedule. Feeling relaxed while also feeling adventurous is a great combination for a memorable lake experience.
Motor Boatin’ serves Falls Lake residents and visitors by providing various boat rentals: fishing and pontoon. Plan for some time on the lake and contact Motor Boatin’ for more boat rental information.