Life as we know it has changed for us all. We are living in unprecedented times but we are also experiencing something we had never had so much of before: TIME. We have more time on our hands than we could have ever imagined. So how can we take advantage of this gift of time that we have been given?
Here is a list of fun outdoor activities we have put together to do alone or with the household:
- Walk/Jog: Take a walk or jog with the family and pets in the park or greenway. There is nothing better than fresh air when one has to be isolated at home for most of the day.
- Hike: Hiking is an immense stress reliever, it calms the mind and is a great escape from the home while providing an excellent workout. Enjoy the scenic trails and appreciate the beauty of nature that is all around us.
- Picnic: Get the family out of the house for a picnic. The time outside will be remarkable for physical health and will help boost everyone’s mood. Grab some sandwiches, fruits, and simple games and enjoy some family time.
- Fishing: Fishing allows one to unplug, destress and relax. Whether you’re a seasoned pro at fishing or just like to fish for fun, what an awesome activity that can be done alone or with the family. It’s a perfect opportunity to get out of the house.
- Boating: Of course our favorite activity we recommend, is getting the family out on the lake for a boat ride. Boating gets you away from the daily grind. Set sail, appreciate the wonderful outdoors and bask in the sunshine.
There are many benefits of being outdoors and active especially at this time. Motor boatin’ is here for our community to provide boat and Jet Ski rentals. We are doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus by following all CDC guidelines and making sure all our boats and equipment are sanitized regularly. Give us a call today and get out on the water!