26 YEARS OLD TO RENT AND OPERATE-Arrive close to 30 minutes early with ID.
Nothing feels more like summer than speeding along serene water in a pontoon! Motor-Boatin LLC offers quality pontoon rentals so you can get out on the water with family and friends as often as you like – without the expense and stress of owning and maintaining a boat. Conveniently located in Wake Forest, just off Hwy 50 at Falls Lake and just minutes from Jordan Lake, Harris Lake and Kerr Lake, an exciting day on the water is much closer than you might think. Contact us today to reserve a pontoon boat rental and prepare for a day of fun.
First-all of our boats will pull a tube. The question is how many people are in your group.
With Pontoons we have several categories. 10 people, 12 people, 14 people, up to 17 people, Fishing set up with or without a trolling motor
10 people boats
Bentley Blue, Bentley Brown, Black Crest, All 4 Sunchasers, Crest LE II, Starcraft pontoon, Sweetwater
12 people boats
Harris 240, Willy
14 people boats
Aqua Patio, Bentley Navigator, Big Un, Harris Flotebote, Odyssey
There’s only 1 that will hold over that, Crest Classic 3
ProCamp Smokercraft, The Sunchaser Pontoons, Willy, Black Sunchaser 2 has the trolling motor, Blue Sunchaser 1 has the trolling motor option
Open Bowriders (aka Speed Boats/Ski Boats)
Hurricane Sundeck seats 10, Mr. Blueberry seats 10, Tuffy seats 8
FYI-the speed and ability to ski comes from the size of the motor, not the hull of the boat . Yep check out the pontoons too.
- We Deliver to Hwy 50 Boat Ramp, 13900 Creedmoor Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Other local lakes are $200 delivery fee.
- Rental Insurance is $50/day. Without it you are 100% UNINSURED during rental. In our experience, there is NO insurance policy that extends to Watercraft Rentals. If you tow the equipment, this rental insurance is required. If you rent our towables, this rental insurance is required.
- A refundable damage deposit is required on a credit card. It is a Hold or an Authorization and is required.
- You are responsible for the fuel that you consume during your rental period. The equipment starts with a full tank.
- Fuel usage is approximately 3-4 gal/hour at full throttle. You begin your rental with a full tank.
- At the end of your rental period, for your convenience we will refill the fuel at a charge of $3.50/Gallon.
- Delivery and Return times are set prior to rental date-Deliver between 8am-11am. We can work with your schedule for special occasions that are arranged prior to rental date. Late arrival and late returns will incur fees. Equipment is not to be left unattended during your rental time. Hwy 50 boat launch is a public ramp. Late returns without 1 hour notice will need to wait to be fit in the pick up schedule and be charged.
- Please limit your time at the courtesy dock, the placard states 10 minutes. However, if it’s obvious you are loading and unloading the Rangers will understand.
- Rental fee and taxes are paid at the time of reservation and damage deposit is placed on the card on file Friday before rental date.
We have the newest fleet of boats in the area.
You are responsible for the fuel that you consume during your rental period. You begin your rental with a full tank. At the end of your rental period, we will refill the fuel and charge $3.50/Gallon used.
Prior to the boat leaving the dock, we provide all passengers with a operational and safety lesson – even if this is your first time operating or being on a boat, you will feel confident and be safe on the water.
We deliver to Falls Lake, Kerr Lake, Jordan Lake and Harris Lakes and other local lakes! Make your reservation and we will have it ready to go in the water upon your arrival! Delivery of our rental boats to Lakes other than Falls Lake are an additional $200.00. If your group has the ability to tow, you are allowed and welcome to pull the equipment yourself and save the $200 fee. If you tow the equipment yourself, rental insurance of $50 per day is required. Keep in mind all of our rentals are available for multiple days, so plan a long vacation on the water today!
Pontoon boat rentals are large, powerful boats that hold 10 and were truly built to entertain. Pack up your cooler, swimsuit, snacks and sunscreen and board our rental pontoon for an unforgettable aquatic party in the sun. Our pontoon boats come equipped with an FM/AM player, most with Bluetooth capability so that you don’t have to leave your favorite tunes on shore, as well as a large bimini top that offers a place to relax in the shade.
Nearby NC Lakes
Just minutes from Durham, Raleigh and several other large cities in North Carolina, we are also conveniently located close to Harris, Jordan and Kerr Lake. These lakes are ideal when you rent pontoon boats because they are spacious, beautiful and equipped with several other fun features like campgrounds for an RV or Motor-home, beaches and hiking trails. Visit one today and you will find that Falls Lake, Jordan, Harris and Kerr Lake are the perfect setting for your next pontoon boat rental adventure. There is a delivery fee or you are welcome to tow with required rental insurance.
Contact Motor-Boatin LLC today to reserve Jet Skis, Pontoon rentals, Open Bow Rider or Fishing boat rentals for your upcoming getaway. We look forward to serving you.