26 YEARS OLD TO RENT AND OPERATE
Motor-Boatin LLC is the best place to rent Jet Ski Watercraft in Central North Carolina. Riding a Jet Ski is a great way to view nature or tear up the water with your friends. We currently stock Yamaha Waverunner VX Deluxes that sits 3 people.
We have chosen the safest, most reliable skis on the market – Yahama’s Waverunner VX Deluxe, in an effort to protect not only our patrons, but also the general public. These machines will provide for a fun and exciting experience, in an economical and environmentally friendly package.
Feel the wind in your hair speeding along serene water on a Jet Ski! Motor-Boatin LLC offers quality Jet Ski rentals so you can get out on the water with a friend as often as you like – without the expense and stress of owning and maintaining a Jet Ski. Conveniently located in Wake Forest, just off Hwy 50 at Falls Lake and just minutes from Jordan Lake, Harris Lake and Kerr Lake, an exciting day on the water is much closer than you might think. Reserve a Jet Ski rental and prepare for a day of fun.
Please call for rentals within a 2hr period 919-800-9716
Schedules change. If you would like to be on a next call list, please call/text/email letting us know what day and which boat or ski.
Full Day Rental Rates
- 1 Day: $550
Half Day Rental Rates
- 4 hrs $350
Hourly Rental Rates (when it can be fit in the schedule)
- 2 hour $250
- 1 hour $100
Rental Insurance is $50/day. Without it you are 100% UNINSURED during rental. If you have a Watercraft rider on your homeowners, please speak with your Insurance Agent to confirm extension to Watercraft Rentals. Rental Insurance is required when 2 pieces of equipment are in the same party.
If you rent both skis at one time, insurance is required on both. If you tow the equipment yourself, 1 or 2 skis, insurance is required. If you rent our towables, rental insurance is required.
- Deliver to Hwy 50 Boat Ramp, 13900 Creedmoor Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Other locations are $200 delivery fee.
- 1/2 Day: $300 including delivery and pickup to Falls Lake
- half day times are 8am – 12pm, 9am – 1pm or 2pm – 6pm
- hourly rentals are $100/hr not including gas and can be accommodated when skis are available
- A refundable security deposit of $500 is required to cover deductible, when rental insurance is not opted for.
- By the NC state law, if you were born in 1988 and since, it is required you have a Boater Safety Card. A link is at the top of this page to obtain one.
- You are responsible for the fuel that you consume during your rental period.
- Fuel usage is approximately 3-4 gal/hour at full throttle. You begin your rental with a full tank.
- At the end of your rental period, we will refill the fuel and charge $4.00/Gallon used.
- Delivery and Return times are set prior to rental date. We can work with your schedule for special occasions that are arranged prior to rental date. Late arrival and late returns will incur fees. Equipment is not to be left unattended. Late returns without 1 hour notice will need to wait to be fit in the pick up schedule. Please wait with your equipment.
- Rental fee and taxes are paid at the time of reservation and security deposit is placed on the card of file Friday before rental date.
Jet Ski Rentals
Prior to the Jet Ski leaving the dock, we provide all passengers with a operation and safety lesson – so even if this is your first time operating or being on a boat, you will feel confident and be safe on the water.
We deliver to Falls Lake, Kerr Lake, Jordan Lake and Harris Lakes! Make your reservation and we will have it ready to go in the water upon your arrival! Delivery of our rental boats to Lakes other than Falls Lake are an additional $200.00. If your group has the ability to tow, you are allowed and welcome to pull the equipment yourself and save the $200 fee. Keep in mind all of our rentals are available for multiple days, so plan a long vacation on the water today!
Nearby NC Lakes
Just minutes from Durham, Raleigh and several other large cities in North Carolina, we are also conveniently located close to Harris, Jordan and Kerr Lake. These lakes are ideal when you rent pontoon boats because they are spacious, beautiful and equipped with several other fun features like campgrounds for an RV or Motor-home, beaches and hiking trails. Visit one today and you will find that Jordan, Harris and Kerr Lake are the perfect setting for your next Jet Ski rental adventure.
Visit our Home Page to reserve Jet Skis, pontoon rentals, fishing boat rentals and other boat rentals for your upcoming getaway. We look forward to serving you.